Leica ELMARIT-S 1:2,8/45 mm ASPH.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
delivery time on request
- Order number: 11077
Unique selling propositions:
- For Leica S System Medium Format Cameras
- 36 mm Focal Length (35 mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- 3 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- 2 lense elements with exceptionally low dispersion
- 1 Aspherical & 1 Floating Lens Element
- Rear-group focusing for consistently outstanding imaging properties
- Weather-Sealed Against Dust and Moisture
- Dedicated Lens Hood Included
The Leica Elmarit-S 45 mm f/2.8 ASPH. (36 mm in 35 mm format) is as outstanding for landscapes and architectural photography as it is for studio work, with its moderately wide-angle characteristics but simultaneously true-to-life perspectives. Its extremely elaborate construction, designed to deliver maximum contrast at maximum aperture and at the shortest focusing distance, ensures that the lens is practically free of aberrations; monochromatic aberration is almost nonexistent and chromatic aberrations are corrected to an absolute minimum. The Leica Elmarit-S 45 mm f/2.8 ASPH. is also available with a built-in central shutter. Three of the twelve lens elements are manufactured from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion for the minimization of chromatic aberration and two others from high-refractive-index glasses with exceptionally low dispersion. In addition to these, one aspherical surface is employed for the minimization of monochromatic aberrations. Rear-group focusing guarantees consistently outstanding imaging properties from infinity to the closest focusing distance.
Rear lens cap (Order no. 16 020), front lens cap (Order no. 16 019), Soft lens pouch (order no. 439-606.099-000), lens hood (Order no. 12 400)