Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
deliverable within 7 work days
- Order number: 978-3-8327-3413-8
- The 10th annual book on the magazine, a visually beautiful totem of fashion, design, culture, music, film, and art
- Hunger's finest editorials and celebrity portraits, all topped off with shoot anecdotes and stories from the Rankin team
- A journey through the whole editorial process, with unseen images, behind-the-scenes photographs, film stills, original sketches, and brainstorms
- Hunger: Rankin's "biggest endeavor by miles"
Hunger: The Book is a look back over the ten issues and five years ofHunger Magazine, launched by photographer Rankin in 2011. The biannual magazine was born from Rankin's desire to celebrate the most creative and provocative voices in culture and fashion. The book highlights the magazine's finest moments, editorials, and celebrity portraits, as well as taking a behind-the-scenes look that includes never-before-published images, film stills, original sketches and tell-all anecdotes.
Rankin was born in 1966 in the Scottish town of Paisley, near Glasgow. After studying photography at Barnfield College in Luton, England, and the London College of Printing, he and a partner launched the monthly magazine Dazed and Confused in 1991. The first issue of his quarterly fashion magazine Rank followed in late 2000. With Hunger and the accompanying HUNGERTV.com website, he reached another milestone in the worlds of fashion, photography, and beauty. Rankin also generated a lot of buzz with his charity campaigns, his work on Germany's Next Top Model, his documentaries for the BBC, and his attention-grabbing fashion photography.
Hardcover, 10 5/8 x 13 3/8 in.
304 pp, 294 color and 107 b/w photographs